From staff meetings to informal functions Organizing Help shares essential organizing skills to help you and your employees get and stay organized.
Discover ways to maximize your space, time and technology at work through three targeted seminars presented by Professional Organizer, Linda Andersson:
- Organize your Space, with Style!
- Prioritize, Simplify and Create your Day
- Use Technology to Get (and stay) Organized
These seminars can be customized to suit your company's unique needs and objectives. Please contact Organizing Help for further information or to book an upcoming seminar.
past client List
- Coldwell Banker Realty
- Community Futures of the Central Okanagan
- FH&P Lawyers
- Interior Health
- Interior Savings Credit Union
- IQON Financial Inc.
- Kelowna Women in Business
- Okanagan College
- Supreme Court of BC
- The Bridge Youth & Family Services
- UBC Okanagan
- Women’s Enterprise Centre
Office Organizing Bootcamp
Our Office Organizing Bootcamp challenges you to clear out the clutter and eliminate those piles so you can find what you need at a moments notice.
Consisting of four weekly group sessions, the Office Organizing Bootcamp provides organizing tips and strategies, direction, motivation and accountability to help reduce both the physical and electronic clutter in your workspace and improve productivity.
Participants meet as a group for one hour each week and discuss organizing strategies for the office including:
- How to organize and set up your office so it works for you
- Take control of email and organize for easy retrieval
- Streamline your workspace, paperwork and set up filing systems so you spend less time looking for information
- Maximize your time and eliminate distractions
- Organize your email, computer files, calendar, contacts, tasks, notes and ideas using Outlook or other email programs
- Get a handle on all your projects and action items
- Develop a system that effectively works with your mobile devices
Also included are weekly assignments along with tools, forms and checklists that can be used for future reference....everything you need to overcome productivity challenges!
For more information or to sign up for an upcoming bootcamp series contact email@example.com or phone (250) 870-1670.
“What I liked best about the presentation was the different types of organizers - those who think from the left and right side of the brain. I will be streamlining some procedures to free up more time. Thanks for the useful tools and tips.” ~Josie Terlesky, UBC Family Medicine